Scott William ANDERSON - Drive While Disqualified, Drugs, Weapons
Date: Tue Jul 24 02:40:26 MST 2018
Subsequent investigation revealed that the driver was a disqualified driver at which point he was arrested. As a result of the arrest the OPP discovered drug and weapons related offences.
Scott William ANDERSON, 50-years-of-age of Bosanquet Township was arrested for the alleged offences of:
1) Drive disqualified (4 counts)
2) Possession of a narcotic for the purpose of trafficking
3) Possession of a narcotic (2 counts)
4) Possess of a firearm while prohibited (replica)
5) Possession of forged documents
He was held in custody pending a bail hearing scheduled for today at the Sarnia Court House.