Sharia Law Next Step For North Huron? - Charter Of Rights Continues To Be Shat Upon By King bailey & Council
Date: Sun Apr 14 05:58:29 MST 2019
Hot Turkey (or Hot Hamburger): Butterball turkey breast sandwich with gravy, mashed potatoes, veggies & beverage Only $8.99
Warning Signs Of Oppression
If you recognize one or more of the warning signs below, you should probably start attending council meetings and participating in your Community.
- Expanded "Right of Entry" for council & staff to private property.
- Misuse their power to punish those that offend them or speak out.
- Fear of speaking out or criticizing council due to fears of retribution.
- High tax rate.
- Taxation without representation (ward system that can impose will on another ward and force them to pay for it)
- Poorly maintained infrastructure as it is not a priority.
- Illegal to record council meetings.
- Arbitrary arrests.
- Council that answers to the staff and not the People.
- Removed Press and Public comments and questions at council meetings.
- Council or “leaders” using terms such as “Fake News” in attempt to discredit critics.
- Council that give themselves huge raises.
- Fired free Ontario Ombudsman to halt investigations.
- Wants to tax complainants to silence them.
- More interested in expanding Municipality than maintaining it.
If you recognize ALL of the above, you clearly live in North Huron.
North Huron council contact info:
Bernie Bailey: 519) 357-8708
Trevor Seip: 519-357-7759
Paul Heffer: 519-357-3594
Anita Van Hittersum: 519-523-4492
Chris Palmer: 519-357-3385
Kevin Falconer: 519-955-0301
Ric McBurney: 519-441-7415