Repeat Offender Tasered By Police - Travis POLKINGHORNE Facing Numerous Charges
Date: Thu Jul 5 03:22:40 MST 2018
- Bacon, eggs, toast & coffee
- Grilled cheese & tomato soup
- Soup & Sandwich
- Black Forest ham sub
- Assorted sub
Add Homemade Home Fries For $2.00
Fresh Baked Homemade Tea Biscuits $1.50
Veggie & Beef $1.50
Police attended the residence and located a suspect. When the male did not comply when police approached to arrest him, a Conducted Energy Weapon (CEW) was deployed and the male was arrested without incident.
Travis POLKINGHORNE (27 years old) of Wabigoon has been charged with the following offences:
1. Break & Enter a dwelling house with intent to commit an indictable offence contrary to Section 348(1)(a)) of the criminal Code.
2. Mischief under $5000 contrary to Section 430(4) of the Criminal Code.
3. Fail to Comply with Conditions of an Undertaking contrary to Section 145(5.1) of the Criminal Code.
4. Fail to Comply with Probation Order contrary to Section 733.1(1) of the Criminal Code.
5. Assault X 2 contrary to Section 266 of the Criminal Code.
6. Theft under $5000 contrary to Section 334(b) of the Criminal Code.
POLKINGHORNE was held in custody and will appear in bail court again on 04 July 2018.